33 replies to this topic

#31 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 11:29 AM

God, Please protect Rainbowgirl's relatives in Japan. I pray for their salvation. Please let them know You and cling to You. Help them to rebuild their lives. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#32 Monte Mickley

Monte Mickley

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 11:40 AM

Please God will You reveal more love from You to the Japanese people, especially those who have been most affected by the disasters.

#33 Lugsz

Lugsz

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 04:21 AM

may your hand move over this nation of Japan . Bless them and again I pray they would feel your love for them may they come to know the Lord Jesus . Amen

#34 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 10:06 PM

God,
Please protect Rainbowgirl's relatives in Japan. I pray for their salvation. Please let them know You and cling to You. Help them to rebuild their lives. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Praise report......Mitzuhara and his immediate family are all fine :) They live about 200 miles from the earthquake and where the tsunami hit.

Thank you Father, for keeping this family safe and sound. Lord, I don't know if they are saved or not; only You know. I lift all of them to you for your radiant truth to touch their hearts. Give them all receptive hearts to hear You call them. I pray they all invite King Jesus into their hearts for the free gift of salvation. Thank you Lord for hearing and answering all of these prayers. Thank you for the faithful Prayer Warriors here on PW. Bless these brothers and sisters in Christ. In the holy name of Jesus.......Amen