33 replies to this topic

#16 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:25 AM

FATHER GOD ,SEND UPON JAPAN THE SPIRIT OF THE MOST HIGH GOD ..WE PRAY FOR YOUR MERCY ,LOVE AND GRACE TO SUSTAIN THIS COUNTRY IN THERE TIME OF NEED AND TROUBLE ..WE LIFT UP THE PEOPLE AND ASK FOR YOUR PEACE TO BE UPON EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM ..WE PLEAD YOUR BLOOD OVER THE EARTH AND ALL THE EFFECTS OF DISASTER BE PLACED IN THE MIGHTY HANDS OF OUR LORD JESUS ..MAY YOU FILL THE JAPANESE PEOPLE WE YOUR PEACE AND YOUR SPIRIT ..LOOKING AHEAD TO BRIGHTER DAYS ,GIVE THEM HOPE,FAITH,AND RESTORE- GIVE THEM BEAUTY FOR ASHES...THEY SHALL REBUILD THE ANCIENT RUINS ,THEY SHALL RAISE UP THE FORMER DESOLATIONS AND RENEW THE RUINED CITIES THE DEVASTATION OF MANY GENERATIONS ...PRAISE GOD FOR YOUR LOVE AND YOUR STRENGTH WILL SUSTAIN THE JAPANESE PEOPE ..TO GOD BE THE GLORY AND HONOR FOREVER AND EVER..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#17 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:04 PM

Father, I ask that you visit the Japanese people with an outpouring of Holy Spirit. In the name of Jesus, we break every religious, cultural and generational bondage that has kept this country in darkness to the goodness of the living God, Elohim, the Creator of the heaven and the earth. In the same way that Holy Spirit hovered over the face of the deep, and darkness covered the earth, let your word go forth for Japan...LIGHT BE, and let the light shatter the stronghold of the enemy over this land. The thief comes but to steal, and to kill, and to destroy, but Jesus, you came that they might have life and life abundant. I proclaim the power and victory of the blood of Jesus that has redeemed this people group back to God. Father, I'm asking that your will in heaven be done on earth with these nuclear power plants. Reconcile these power plants on earth and let them be under your rule and authority...I call every fuel rod be rendered empty of the ability to sicken and to kill people for whom Jesus died.Turn the hearts of the Japanese people to You, and give them the desire to receive the love of the truth that they might be saved, for you have not appointed them to wrath but to obtain salvation through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. In the name of Jesus, let the love of God encounter these people. Thank you for mercies that are new every morning. Shalom to the Japanese people in Jesus' name. Amen.

#18 ayubleh

ayubleh

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 07:25 PM

God have mercy on Japan...Christ have mercy on Japan...Amen..

#19 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 05:58 AM

Father: As Your word tells us that you bring the rain upon the righteous and unrighteous indiscriminately; we ask that this tragedy in Japan will lead to many being led to Christ as they see efforts of aid from around the world that hopefully will reflect and demonstrate the love of Jesus. In His name, Amen

#20 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 06:22 AM

FATHER GOD ,BLESS THE PEOPLE AND HEAL THERE BROKEN HEARTS FOR THEY HAVE LOST LOVED ONES ..BRING TO THE JAPANESE PEOPLE SALVATION AND DELIVER THEM FROM EVIL ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN..

#21 sallyw

sallyw

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 04:07 PM

Father, bless the rescue workers and the survivors of this horrible tragedy. Bless the decision makers and workers at the nuclear plants to make the right decisions. In Jesus' name. Amen

#22 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 06:49 PM

Father:

As Your word tells us that you bring the rain upon the righteous and unrighteous indiscriminately; we ask that this tragedy in Japan will lead to many being led to Christ as they see efforts of aid from around the world that hopefully will reflect and demonstrate the love of Jesus.
In His name,
Amen

Amen.

#23 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 04:25 AM

PRAISE YOU FATHER ,YOU ARE THE WAY ,TRUTH & LIGHT FOR THE NATION ..MAY THE POWER OF YOUR HOLY SPIRIT BRING SALVATION TO THE JAPANESE PEOPLE ..OPEN THE EYES OF THERE HEARTS LORD ..GIVE THEM BEAUTY FOR THERE ASHES ..IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN

#24 qualteam

qualteam

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 09:45 PM

Father God ..Japan needs a quick & fast miracle ..Jesus ,Jesus we summons the angels to Japan for they need your hand of Mercy Lord Jesus ..Father Please let the professional get the plants under control...for the radiation will make the people sick & a lot will die ..Father God go and like a mighty wind cool the tanks and let the temperature go back to normal ..Lord the country has had so much happen..I plead with you Father God ..send your angels ,your warriors ,your Holy Ghost and fire and stop any more destruction on this country ...Praise you ..Thank you ..Praise you ..I give you all glory ..rescue the people of Japan and give there hearts hope ..let there spirits have some peace ..Lord Jesus this is a mess ..Father Im calling to your throne of grace .Jesus ..Jesus help the Japanese country ...stop the destruction..In Jesus mighty name Amen & Amen

I pray for the radiation to be bound in a small area. I pray that the people in the area are protected from this radiation, especially, those that are working to cool the reactors.
I pray that others will be delivered from "The Fear Of Radiation" that they are gripped by. I pray that this will happen in the next few days or sooner. Yes, I'm asking for miracle.

#25 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:46 AM

JESUS ,WE COME TO YOU HAVE MERCY AND SEND YOUR SPIRIT UPON THE PEOPLE OF JAPAN ..MINISTER AND BRING SALVATION ..MAY YOUR PEACE ,HOPE ,LOVE & YOUR MIGHTY POWER SWEEP OVER THIS COUNTRY AND BRING PEACE & UNDERSTANDING ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#26 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 11:59 AM

Father, be with those in Japan that are struggling. Be with the workers from Christian relief agencies, such as Convoy of Hope, as they head over them. Protect the workers. Give them the supplies that they need to help. Give them the words to speak as they help. Help each of these workers to be able to speak of You, Your love, and Your forgiveness. Giev them peace that they are working for You in Your kingdom. Help them to be able to win souls for You. Save these people. LORD, be with them as they try to stop the reactor. Help them to be able to control it. Father, work a miracle in this situation. AMEN

#27 songofjoy

songofjoy

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 08:02 PM

Heavenly Father, please send your chosen ones to Japan and call your chosen ones from within Japan to minister your love to the many needs that now exist in many places of Japan. I lift them up in Jesus name and ask that you will empower them with your Holy Spirit to minister effectively and bring glory to your name Jesus. Please provide food and water to those living in shelters especially those areas surrounding the nuclear plants that are failing. Also please send out a call to your children around the world to pray for Japan. Thank you Jesus for hearing and answering my prayers.

#28 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:06 AM

God, be with them. Help them, help us. Make us who You want us to be. Help them and their loved ones, Oh God of heaven and earth. You are still on Your throne. Amen, Father, in Jesus' Name!

#29 qualteam

qualteam

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 02:42 PM

Father God ..Japan needs a quick & fast miracle ..Jesus ,Jesus we summons the angels to Japan for they need your hand of Mercy Lord Jesus ..Father Please let the professional get the plants under control...for the radiation will make the people sick & a lot will die ..Father God go and like a mighty wind cool the tanks and let the temperature go back to normal ..Lord the country has had so much happen..I plead with you Father God ..send your angels ,your warriors ,your Holy Ghost and fire and stop any more destruction on this country ...Praise you ..Thank you ..Praise you ..I give you all glory ..rescue the people of Japan and give there hearts hope ..let there spirits have some peace ..Lord Jesus this is a mess ..Father Im calling to your throne of grace .Jesus ..Jesus help the Japanese country ...stop the destruction..In Jesus mighty name Amen & Amen

I pray for accelerated time in the subatomic particles of the radiation in the damaged reactors that will result in the rapid decay of the harmful radiation in these reactors.

#30 guardianangel777

guardianangel777

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 10:00 AM

father of heaven, YHWH in your name i pray for the japanese people for the nations current sufferings, i pray for the nation to heal and move on from its problems, in the name of jesus, i pray for the needy, of those who need help and aid in the name of yeshua amen