33 replies to this topic

#1 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:08 PM

Father God, I lift up my brother-in-law, Mitzuhara and his 2 brothers and families, and their Mother to you for your protection. Please keep them safe as they have all experienced a major earthquake. Father, for the people north of Tokyo, please help them deal with the tsunami affects. I lift up the emergency responders from around the world who are going to Japan to help save, search and rescue. Please give them all supernatural strength as they provide these services. In Jesus' name.........Amen :(

#2 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:34 PM

FATHER GOD ,IM IN AGREEMENT FOR THE PEOPLE AND THE COUNTRY OF JAPAN..GIVE THEM PEACE AND TAKE FEAR AND ANXITY OUT OF THERE HEARTS & MIND ..WE ASK FOR YOUR GRACE TO SUSTAIN THESES BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE..MAY THEY SEEK YOU .MAY THEY FING YOU AND WHEN THERE WORLD HAS BEEN TORN UPSIDE DOWN YOU FATHER WILL BE A PLACE OF REFUGE AND STRENGTH..AS THEY REBUILD AND REFOCUS ,MAY THE LIGHT OF JESUS BE UPON EACH ONE ..THIS GREAT COUNTRY CALLED JAPAN..BE WITH RAINBOWS FAMILY ..GOD BLESS EACH AND ALL OF THEM ..IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN

#3 guardianangel777

guardianangel777

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 08:29 PM

father of heaven i pray for fast healing for the people of japan in this time of suffering, father i also pray for the people of china who have been affected by natural disasters. amen

#4 Angelika

Angelika

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 11:29 PM

Lord I'm standing in agreement with everyone that is praying in this situation.

#5 Annie78

Annie78

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 11:57 PM

For all the people who lost their lives in Japan: Eternal rest grant unto them O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them, May they rest in peace AMEN For all those people waiting to hear from their friends & loved ones: Lord send your angels to comfort the multitude of people who need you right now Do not let them wait any longer to hear the news AMEN

#6 sunnyisle

sunnyisle

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 06:02 AM

In the midst of tragedy Father, send comfort, healing and hope to loved ones who have lost their own and to those who have survive. In Jesus name. Amen.

#7 qualteam

qualteam

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 01:29 PM

I pray for a speedy recovery of the victums of the Japanese earthquake and tsunami. I pray that the rescue of the lost will be successful and the aftershocks will be minimal. I pray there will not be a meltdown of any nuclear reactor in Japan. I pray for more weather/earthquake/tsumani control over planet Earth. I know that the powers that cause these catastrophes can be bound and I ask you to bind them now for a long time. In the name of Jesus Christ, I ask this. Amen. I request that more spiritual beings in the Kingdom of God get advanced training in weather control on Earth. On a spiritual and physical level, we are here to serve and protect. Amen.

#8 Vaugs

Vaugs

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 04:35 PM

Lord I'm standing in agreement with everyone that is praying in this situation... In Jesus Name I pray... Amen

#9 soksan

soksan

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 04:02 AM

Oh god almighty, now i would like to knelt down before your throne.I am from the moaning inside my heart, i pray behalf of my brothers and sisters at Japan. Please god i beg you to take care of those who are in trouble now. May you raise up your spirit in Christian to pray and go there,for those who are available. May the whole world repent, also deadly christian to be wake up. Oh lord, i know every single soul in the world is in you hand. No place that is secure, every where can have everything. Lord please wake up all people to repent and turn to your Kingdom. please lord remove all obstacle that hide your kingdom from their spirit eyes. God please ,take care of Japan and knock their heart. i pray in Christ Jesus 's name, Amen.

#10 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 05:38 AM

FATHER GOD ,WE PLEAD GODS MERCY & GRACE FOR THE PEOPLE OF JAPAN ..PLACE YOUR ANGELS & WARRIORS IN THE MIST OF THERE TROUBLE ,RESTORE ,REBUILD AND MAY THE SPIRIT OF GOD BE WITH THIS GREAT COUNTRY ..FATHER WE CRY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE LOST LOVED ONES ..HEAL THERE SPIRIT AND RESTORE THERE HOPE ..MAY YOU LIVE IN THE HEARTS OF THE JAPANESE PEOPLE ..BRING SALVATION & RESTORATION FOR THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE OF JAPAN..DAY BY DAY FILL THERE HERTS WITH HOPE FOR A BETTER TOMORROW ,MAY THE DAY OF THIS EARTH QUAKE ONLY BE A MEMORY..WE KNOW YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS YOU JESUS ARE MIGHTY ,POWERFUL ,WONDERFUL AND I PRAISE & THANK YOU FOR HELPING THE PEOPLE OF JAPAN ..IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN

#11 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 01:55 PM

Father God ..Japan needs a quick & fast miracle ..Jesus ,Jesus we summons the angels to Japan for they need your hand of Mercy Lord Jesus ..Father Please let the professional get the plants under control...for the radiation will make the people sick & a lot will die ..Father God go and like a mighty wind cool the tanks and let the temperature go back to normal ..Lord the country has had so much happen..I plead with you Father God ..send your angels ,your warriors ,your Holy Ghost and fire and stop any more destruction on this country ...Praise you ..Thank you ..Praise you ..I give you all glory ..rescue the people of Japan and give there hearts hope ..let there spirits have some peace ..Lord Jesus this is a mess ..Father Im calling to your throne of grace .Jesus ..Jesus help the Japanese country ...stop the destruction..In Jesus mighty name Amen & Amen

#12 guardianangel777

guardianangel777

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 03:32 PM

father of heaven i am in full agreement with those who are praying for the healing of the nation of japan amen adam

#13 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 05:32 PM

I also am in agreement with those praying for Japan. My sister and I have relatives who live in Tokyo, Japan, and the last I heard, my mom has not been able to reach her family there. I do have a friend on facebook who lives in Japan and is a Christian. He said 10 people died in the town he lived in, and also asked for prayer as they are saying to expect another aftershock. He also said he believed my mom's family is fine. Please be in prayer for those who may have been exposed to radiation from the nuclear power stations, too. Father, I thank you that you are a God of mercy and goodness, and what happened in Japan was NOT an act of God. Let the goodness of God and grace be showered upon this people group and hearts would be opened to hear the gospel of grace and believe and receive the gift of righteousness. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

#14 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 05:49 PM

Father God, I lift up my brother-in-law, Mitzuhara and his 2 brothers and families, and their Mother to you for your protection. Please keep them safe as they have all experienced a major earthquake. Father, for the people north of Tokyo, please help them deal with the tsunami affects. I lift up the emergency responders from around the world who are going to Japan to help save, search and rescue. Please give them all supernatural strength as they provide these services. In Jesus' name.........Amen :(

Father, I joined rainbowgirl and the others lifting her brother in law and families to You for mercy and grace. Father, thank You for Your amazing grace. Thank You for never forsaking those who are experiencing great sorrow and pain due to the tsunami and other factors, Lord. May this situation bring glory to Your Name, Lord. Thank You, Father for Your mercy and grace. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#15 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 04:03 AM

Father God I lift this earthquake stricken area up tyo You and ask that You would send out emergency responders from all over the world to help clear up the devastation ,amd seach, save and rescue those in need. Father You see ever circumstance, and I ask for Your protecion upon Mitzuhara and his two brother. Father You see this prayer, and I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.