4 replies to this topic

#1 mala

mala

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 05:58 AM

I have been thru a lot few years ago and at the time I never thought that I would be to get out the finance problem which I had. God promised me that he will help me and he did. I am much better now and am able to effort everything me and my family need. Praise you lord. I had a surgery last year and have complication and I thought I was going to die and our Great lord saved me again. Thank you lord for being with this sinner all the time. I donít know what would have happened have you not stepped in . Continue to be with me lord and help me and everyone out there that need your help. In Jesus I pray Amen.

#2 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 06:58 AM

I COME IN AGREEMENT WITH THIS PRAYER LORD ..BE WITH THIS FAMILY AND BLESS THEM MUCH MUCH MORE ..THANK YOU THAT THIS PERSON HAD FAITH AND YOU HEALED THEM FROM THERE DEATH BED ..YOU JESUS ARE SUCH A GRACIOUS AND FAITHFUL GOD ..WE PRAISE YOUR HOLY NAME ..AMEN

#3 sunnyisle

sunnyisle

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 07:11 AM

Thank you Father for your lovingkindness and healing powers on this person. Continue to bless this family as only you can. I ask Father that you will gave your daughter a wholesome perspective on the redemptive process and may this family continue to serve you in spirit and in truth in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

#4 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 05:44 AM

praise be to god ..hallelujah to the king ..we praise his holy name !!!!!

#5 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 04:10 AM

Thank You Father for helping mala in so many ways, and I ask that You would continue to help her and all others in need. In Jesus name. Amen.