5 replies to this topic

#1 LightMeOnFire888

LightMeOnFire888

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 10:23 PM

Basically I'm in need of work before the end of the month to pay rent, have gas money, food all the finer things in life. lol :D I'm not going to lie I'm getting a little anxious as it's approching what we humans would call an emergency, but at the same time it's a good oppertunity for me to trust in our Heavenly Father and let my faith get stretched a bit. I might be able to get a few days construction work in shortly, but it won't be enough to pay the bills. I'd like something that conveniantly fits with my schedule for ministry work and time to start building a home business that I just started. I was looking through the local job service and there was a position for a pawnbroker that I feel the Holy Spirit was putting on my heart to apply for. It's not at all conveniant for the reasons I listed above, as all flexability is demanded from me; but if the Lord's telling me to go for it I know it's for a good reason. Please pray that God would guide me into the right job considering the things I've explained and that I'd have the right heart and right mind in whatever He provides.

#2 sunnyisle

sunnyisle

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:25 AM

Father, I pray your son will follow your guidance in the direction you will have him take, including job wise, that he will have the right heart and right mind in whatever you provide. Bless his ministry work and the home business he has just started. Stretch his faith and enable him to trust you in ALL things, leaning not on his own understanding but acknowledging you as his Jehovah Jireh in Christ name. Amen.

#3 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 06:17 AM

I STAND WITH THESE PRAYERS ..IN JESUS NAME ....

#4 sallyw

sallyw

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 03:57 PM

Lord, I agree with these friends in prayer for LightMeOnFire. You know the needs of this child of yours, and the burdens on his heart. Bless him in all ways. In Jesus' name. Amen

#5 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 03:03 AM

Father I pray in agreement with the others for the needes of this person. In Jesus name. amen.

#6 LightMeOnFire888

LightMeOnFire888

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 09:58 PM

Father I pray in agreement with the others for the needes of this person. In Jesus name. amen.