4 replies to this topic

#1 nadsar

nadsar

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 09:36 PM

I have been having a bad toothache since last week. Please pray that it goes away and my teeth and gums always stay healthy and strong. Thanks in advance.

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,025 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 04:37 AM

Father, I ask for Your healing upon Nadsar's tooth. Deliver her from this tooth ache, Lord. Thank You, Father for healing her gums and teeth. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#3 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 10:01 AM

I have been having a bad toothache since last week. Please pray that it goes away and my teeth and gums always stay healthy and strong. Thanks in advance.

In the name of Jesus, by faith I speak the word of God and command any infection/abcess to GO from this tooth, for pain to GO! and healing to be released in Jesus' name. I plead the blood upon nadsar's spirit, soul and body, proclaiming the victory found in the blood to send every demonic power fleeing in Jesus' name. Be healed! nadsar, in Jesus' name! Amen.

#4 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 11:31 AM

Father God I ask that You would heal this person of the tooth-ache and make it go away, and help this persons gums and teeth to stay strong and healthy. I ask this in jesus name. Amen.

#5 Vaugs

Vaugs

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 04:24 PM

Be Healed in Jesus Name... Amen Hallelujah... :)