54 replies to this topic

#46 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:58 AM

Father, thank-You for the levy passing. Thank-You that I'm supposed to get the second letter of reference today. LORD, I thank-You for those at the school who say they have put in a good word for me. Bless them for this.

LORD, be with C as she moves. Help her to be able to get into her e-mail soon and have the time to write the letter for me.

Watch over me and help me to be able to get this job. If there is anything that I need to do, any part of the application I need to rewrite bring it to mind.

AMEN

Thank You, Lord, for being Heather's Lord. Please give her peace. Let her trust You fully. Your will be done. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#47 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 10:40 AM

Father, Thank-You that my applicaiton is turned in. Please be with C. Help her and her family to be settled soon so that she can get back online and write me the letter of application I need. Let me run into Mr. W as I sub this week. Please let him be willing to write me one too, just in case I need it. LORD, be with me as I start to work on my protfolio. Father, guide me and direct me to those things that will show them that I can do the job. That I will do well at the job. LORD, if it be Your will let me get one of these jobs. If this is not Your will show me Your way. AMEN

#48 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 02:50 PM

Father, help me as I continue to work on my portfolio. Help it to show them what I can do. Direct me to work on those areas that are most needed at the school so they will want to have me on staff. Father, I thank-You for the chance to sub at this school today and again tomorrow. LORD, help me to have a good name. LORD, You know how many people are applying for these positions. Help me to stand out for them. If this is not what You want me to do lead me to the right place. AMEN

#49 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 03:24 PM

God, Open the doors to the right job for Heather. What doors You open no one can shut. Lead and direct her. Thank You that You are her provider. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#50 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:05 PM

Father, I thank-You again for the time I have had to sub in this district. Thank-You for blessing me with each day there that You have. Thank-You that I have been given a time and a date to interview for the position I want the most. Be with me as I prepare for this interview. Help me to be ready. Father, she said I don't need to bring anything, but help me to know what I should take. Help me to be prepared. AMEN

#51 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 09:44 AM

God, Let this interview go well for Heather. Prepare her and let her get the job. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#52 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 02:29 PM

This song keeps going through my heart. I feel complelled to post it here (along with comments by me.) Praise to the Lord, the Almighty, the King of creation! O my soul, praise Him, for He is thy health and salvation! (He has kept me and my family healthy. He has saved our souls. He has kept us safe through unemployment.) All ye who hear, now to His temple draw near; (LORD, we are drawing nearer to You through this.) Praise Him in glad adoration. Praise to the Lord, who over all things so wondrously reigneth, (Father, You know this isn't the path that we would have chosen, but You are reigning in our lives. You are in charge and orchesting this in a way we never would have done, yet You are have been with us through every step, watching over us, reigning in this and every situation.) Shelters thee under His wings, yea, so gently sustaineth! (Father, You ARE sheltering us! You ARE protecting us! You ARE sustaining us!) Hast thou not seen how thy desires ever have been Granted in what He ordaineth? (Father, I am waiting for you to grant my desires. I am believing this is part of Your plan.) Praise to the Lord, who hath fearfully, wondrously, made thee; Health hath vouchsafed and, when heedlessly falling, hath stayed thee. What need or grief ever hath failed of relief? (Father, You have filled every need that we have had. You have been with us in our grief. You have brought relief when we have felt that we couldn't handle any more.) Wings of His mercy did shade thee. Praise to the Lord, who doth prosper thy work and defend thee; (Father, I have seen Your prospering me as I substitute. I ask that You would continue to prosper me in my teaching.) Surely His goodness and mercy here daily attend thee. Ponder anew what the Almighty can do, (You, You can do anything. You are doing all things. Father, You are All Mighty.) If with His love He befriend thee. Praise to the Lord, who, when tempests their warfare are waging, Who, when the elements madly around thee are raging, Biddeth them cease, turneth their fury to peace, Whirlwinds and waters assuaging. Praise to the Lord, who, when darkness of sin is abounding, Who, when the godless do triumph, all virtue confounding, Sheddeth His light, chaseth the horrors of night, (Father, You are sheding Your light on this situation. You have stood with us through the horrors of not knowing what is going to happen next.) Saints with His mercy surrounding. Praise to the Lord, O let all that is in me adore Him! All that hath life and breath, come now with praises before Him. Let the Amen sound from His people again, Gladly for aye we adore Him. Father, I praise You. Father, I thank-You. Father, I adore You. Father, thank-You for Your blessings. AMEN

#53 sunnyisle

sunnyisle

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 05:23 PM

This song keeps going through my heart. I feel complelled to post it here (along with comments by me.)

Praise to the Lord, the Almighty, the King of creation!
O my soul, praise Him, for He is thy health and salvation! (He has kept me and my family healthy. He has saved our souls. He has kept us safe through unemployment.)
All ye who hear, now to His temple draw near; (LORD, we are drawing nearer to You through this.)
Praise Him in glad adoration.

Praise to the Lord, who over all things so wondrously reigneth, (Father, You know this isn't the path that we would have chosen, but You are reigning in our lives. You are in charge and orchesting this in a way we never would have done, yet You are have been with us through every step, watching over us, reigning in this and every situation.)
Shelters thee under His wings, yea, so gently sustaineth! (Father, You ARE sheltering us! You ARE protecting us! You ARE sustaining us!)
Hast thou not seen how thy desires ever have been
Granted in what He ordaineth? (Father, I am waiting for you to grant my desires. I am believing this is part of Your plan.)

Praise to the Lord, who hath fearfully, wondrously, made thee;
Health hath vouchsafed and, when heedlessly falling, hath stayed thee.
What need or grief ever hath failed of relief? (Father, You have filled every need that we have had. You have been with us in our grief. You have brought relief when we have felt that we couldn't handle any more.)
Wings of His mercy did shade thee.

Praise to the Lord, who doth prosper thy work and defend thee; (Father, I have seen Your prospering me as I substitute. I ask that You would continue to prosper me in my teaching.)
Surely His goodness and mercy here daily attend thee.
Ponder anew what the Almighty can do, (You, You can do anything. You are doing all things. Father, You are All Mighty.)
If with His love He befriend thee.

Praise to the Lord, who, when tempests their warfare are waging,
Who, when the elements madly around thee are raging,
Biddeth them cease, turneth their fury to peace,
Whirlwinds and waters assuaging.

Praise to the Lord, who, when darkness of sin is abounding,
Who, when the godless do triumph, all virtue confounding,
Sheddeth His light, chaseth the horrors of night, (Father, You are sheding Your light on this situation. You have stood with us through the horrors of not knowing what is going to happen next.)
Saints with His mercy surrounding.

Praise to the Lord, O let all that is in me adore Him!
All that hath life and breath, come now with praises before Him.
Let the Amen sound from His people again,
Gladly for aye we adore Him.

Father, I praise You. Father, I thank-You. Father, I adore You. Father, thank-You for Your blessings.

AMEN

Praise To The Lord, The Almighty
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

#54 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:38 AM

Father, be with me as I go in for this interview. LORD, be with Mrs. B the principal, and Mrs. B the teacher on the panel. Father, help them to select the right person for this job. LORD, You know how much I want and need this job, but I leave it in Your hands. Let them pick the person that You have for this job, even if it isn't me. Watch over and protect everyone as they come for this interview. Help me to be calm and to do my best. The glory is Yours. AMEN

#55 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:32 PM

The glory is Yours! Father, Thank-You so much for this day! Thank-You for the unexpected blessing of working at the school after the interview. Thank-You that I was able to hear from the principal today about the position. Thank-You that I have the job! Father, Thank-You so much! AMEN