54 replies to this topic

#31 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 07:41 AM

Father, I ask that You would be with me as I work on my application for this district. From what I have been able to glean it looks like there is going to be 4 openings. LORD, You know how much I want to work in this district. You know this is my first choice. Father, I ask that You would help me to find favor with this district. LORD, I want the right teachers at this school. Help me to be one of them. Father, I am trusting that You have prepared me for this. AMEN

#32 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 01:34 PM

Lord, Please deliver this job to Heather. God, the door You have opened, no one can close. We know You desire to bless Heather with the desire of her heart. Let her know Your will and do it. No good thing will You withhold from those who walk uprightly. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#33 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 08:21 AM

LORD, Thank-You for the opporitunity to talk to the principal today. LORD, I ask that you would be with the voters of this district as they go to the poles next month. It will be very hard on the kids if this doesn't pass as they are looking at not filling a couple of these positions if it doesn't pass. Father, You know my concern about references since it has been so long since I taught. Let those that I reached out to today be the former co-workers that I think they are. Let them be willing to be references and let them remember the good about working with me. Father, this job is in Your hands. Help me, please. AMEN

#34 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 07:10 AM

LORD, Thank-You again for another opportunity to sub. Father, I ask that You would help the levy to pass so that they can replace the teachers who are leaving. LORD, I ask that You would bless me with one of these vacancies. LORD, You have put this school district in my heart for a long time. Help me to be able to get the job there. Father, work on the hearts of those peopel I have reached out to after so long. Put it in their heart to agree to be references. Bring to their minds good things that I did that would help them to give Mrs. B. the information that she needs. LORD, if this isn't the district for me show me where I am to go. AMEN

#35 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 03:30 PM

God, Let Heather get the needed references and let good reports about Heather be given to Mrs. B. Lord, we know You have already prepared a good job for Heather. Let it manifest in Your time and in Your way. Thank You that even now You are preparing her for the job You have for her. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#36 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 07:37 PM

Father, I ask again that You would help the voters to decide to vote for this levy for the schools. Or if they can't vote for it let them decide not to vote against it. LORD, You know that I want one of the open jobs. But Father, these jobs might not even exist this year if this levy isn't passed. This is going to hurt the children in so many ways including class of 40 or more. Help us to keep our children in mind. LORD, once this passes help me to get one of these open positions, please. AMEN

#37 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 08:47 AM

Father, let this levy pass for the WG school district. Years ago You put this school district in my heart. Please bless me with the desire of my heart to be a teacher here. AMEN

#38 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 12:10 PM

Father, these jobs are now posted. Father, I ask that You would help me to do everything that I need to do to secure one of these positions. LORD, give me wisdom. LORD, give me insite. LORD, help me to get one of these teaching jobs. Help me to get the desire of my heart. AMEN

#39 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 01:11 PM

God, Give Heather insight. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#40 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 09:15 PM

Father, these jobs are now posted. Father, I ask that You would help me to do everything that I need to do to secure one of these positions. LORD, give me wisdom. LORD, give me insite. LORD, help me to get one of these teaching jobs. Help me to get the desire of my heart.

AMEN

Father, I come to praise Your Name. Thank You for watching over Heather. Thank You for feeling the excitement that she experiences right now over this situation. Father, You are great. You are awesome. You are clothed with majesty and glory. I come to ask for Your favor upon Heather, Lord. I believe the answer will glorify You and bring joy to Heather. Thank You, Father that Your Ways are higher than our ways. Thank You for perfect timing. May Heather rise up like eagle as she teaches the children, Lord. Thank You for Your blessings upon Heather, Lord. Thank You for increasing her territories, Lord. May Your hands be upon her, Lord so that she will not do evil so that it will not caused her pain. I give You glory, Father. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#41 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:21 AM

Father, be with my friend C as she moves. LORD, I ask that in the middle of all of this she would find the time to write me the letter of recomendation that I need to get one of these jobs. Father, help me as I get everything together. LORD, I ask that You would bless me with one of these jobs. AMEN

#42 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 12:17 PM

Father, Thank-You that I have my first letter of recomendation and that she was so nice in it. Father, bless Mrs. K for that. Be with Mrs. H and with C as they write theirs. LORD, the special ed teacher has asked me about getting certified so I can take over her job. Father, this is something I have never considered. If this is the direction that You want me to go help me to know Your will that I will be able to follow it. AMEN

#43 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:59 AM

Father, thank-You for the sub dates at this school that are already set up for me this month. LORD, I thank-You that You are in this situation. I thank-You that You already know if I'm going to be working at this school district or not. Father, help Mrs. H to get the letter of reference that she agreed to write me soon. Help it to be one that will be seen with favor at this school. LORD, be with C as she continues to move. LORD, give me patience as she gets her home set up again. Let her be able to write me a letter of reference soon. Watch over and protect both Mrs. H and C. Watch over and protect my application. Let me be able to get it in soon. AMEN

#44 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 11:53 PM

God, Let Heather get good reference letters in a timely manner from Mrs. H and C. Let Heather's application be submitted on time and received with favour. Thank You that all these steps will be accomplished and that she will have the job You have already prepared for her to have before the creation of the world. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#45 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:37 AM

Father, thank-You for the levy passing. Thank-You that I'm supposed to get the second letter of reference today. LORD, I thank-You for those at the school who say they have put in a good word for me. Bless them for this. LORD, be with C as she moves. Help her to be able to get into her e-mail soon and have the time to write the letter for me. Watch over me and help me to be able to get this job. If there is anything that I need to do, any part of the application I need to rewrite bring it to mind. AMEN