54 replies to this topic

#16 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:56 PM

God, Please let Heather get back into teaching. I was away from my first career for nine years yet You got me re-licensed and back in my first career. Nothing is impossible for You. Please give Heather the right teaching job. Calm all her anxieties. Teach her to cast her cares upon You. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#17 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 09:05 AM

Father, help me as I write this short autobiography. Help me to know what to say and how to explain my absence from the teaching field for so long. LORD, You so good to us. Thank-You for the encouragement I'm getting when I talk to people at K's school about this. Help me to be ready when the right job comes along. If this isn't the right job watch my heart. AMEN

#18 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 03:30 PM

Father, help me to get this application finished. LORD, You know the news I was given today. May Your will be done in it. AMEN

#19 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 12:17 PM

Father, may those who see my application look upon it with favor. Help me to be able to be seen by them as a good applicant. Let them to decide to call me in for an interview. LORD, You know the job that You have planned for me. LORD, I ask that even if this is not the job for me that You would help me to at least get an interview. LORD, Help me to be the job that You have planned for me where ever it is and whatever grade it is. AMEN

#20 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 10:46 PM

Father, nothing is impossible with You. By the power of the Holy Spirit that raised Jesus from dead can also raise Heather from this situation. Father, may she continue to walk by faith and not by sight. May Heather like Jesus, increase in wisdom, stature, favor with God and men. Praise the Lord. Use Heather, Father to be the good tree to produce good fruits and many students will come to know Jesus through her. Use her time of teaching not only to bring the students but also the management and parents to know You, Lord. May Heather continue to be a blessing to her family, to all of us, to strangers especially to You, Father. Thank You, Lord for this mighty prayer warrior whose heart is to serve You. Praise the Lord. Thank You, Jesus. In Your Name, Lord Jesus I pray. Amen.

#21 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 02:58 AM

God, Give Heather the right job for her. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#22 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 11:47 PM

God, I trust You that the right job for Heather is on its way. Thank You, God. I pray that Heather will believe and receive this in her spirit and not doubt. I pray that she will rest in You. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#23 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 09:24 AM

Father, I ask that You would let those in the district look with favor upon my application. Help me to be able to find the right job. If it isn't with this district let the right job open up with the right district. LORD, help me to be able to find the right job to help my family. Father, You know the wear and tear his job has on his body. You know his desire to be self employed again, but, Father, I don't see how that can happen until I have a job again. LORD, please lead me to this job so that I can help my family. So that I can get back to doing what I feel You have called me to do. AMEN

#24 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 06:56 AM

Father, thank You by faith for this job for Heather. May the income not only help her family but to increase Your storehouse so that every person in need is provided for by You. Praise the Lord! Thank You Jesus for this supernatural provision for Heather. In Your Name Lord Jesus I pray. Amen.

#25 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:32 PM

Father, I ask that You would let those in the district look with favor upon my application. Help me to be able to find the right job. If it isn't with this district let the right job open up with the right district. LORD, help me to be able to find the right job to help my family.

Father, You know the wear and tear his job has on his body. You know his desire to be self employed again, but, Father, I don't see how that can happen until I have a job again. LORD, please lead me to this job so that I can help my family. So that I can get back to doing what I feel You have called me to do.

AMEN

God,
Please mend the wear and tear on Heather's body. Lord, grant her desire for work and eventual self-employment. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#26 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 06:50 AM

Father, Thank-You for the chances I continue to have to sub. Thank-You for the chances to show that I can teach. LORD, guide me and direct me to the right job. LORD, You know how much I want back in the classroom. LORD, You know the plans that You have for me. Help me to always trust in You and those plans that You have for me. Bless me with all that You have waiting for me. Let me be open to those blessings You have prepared. AMEN

#27 sallyw

sallyw

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 03:54 PM

Thank you for the heart of this wonderful child of God to teach. I pray that you will quickly grant her requests. In Jesus' name. Amen

#28 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 12:10 PM

Father, Thank-You again for the chances I've had to sub this week. LORD, even though it was a short week for our district I worked every day. LORD, I ask that You would be with Mrs. H, who I subbed fro 2 days. Father, You know her health recently and although I enjoy subbing for her, LORD, I ask that You would renew her health and her strength. That You would help her to be able to avoid continuing to be ill. LORD, Thank-You that I have been able to create a good reputation at this school. Help me to continue to do so. Help me to be able to find the right teaching job for next year. LORD, You know the time I have to find one is short, that I can't keep just subbing. Help me to get a job so C can go back to something that is less stressful and harmfull to his body. Watch over and protect us. AMEN

#29 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 11:45 AM

Father, You are a mighty and wonderful God. You alone hold our futures in Your hand. You alone know what each day brings. You alone know the plans that You have for me and my family. LORD, I place us again in Your hands. Father, I thank-You for the possible oppenings I have heard about today. LORD, I place them in Your hands. Help me to be able to be prepared and to do my best. Father, show Your mercy upon me. AMEN

#30 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 05:52 PM

Father, You are a mighty and wonderful God. You alone hold our futures in Your hand. You alone know what each day brings. You alone know the plans that You have for me and my family.

LORD, I place us again in Your hands.

Father, I thank-You for the possible oppenings I have heard about today. LORD, I place them in Your hands. Help me to be able to be prepared and to do my best.

Father, show Your mercy upon me.

AMEN

Father, may Your Will and Plan come to pass upon Heather today. May You use her mightily to bring honor and glory to Your Name in whatever way that You know she will bring blessings to Your Name, Lord. May she make a difference in the lives of other people, Father. She is indeed a faithful prayer warrior. May she continue to serve You, Father. Thank You, Lord. I pray for the power of Your Spirit to fill this dear Sister right now, Lord. May Your Spirit help her to trust You and know that the desires of her heart will come to pass because of her faith in Your mercy and grace. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.