54 replies to this topic

#1 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:07 AM

Jehoviah Jirah, I ask that You would prepare the way for me to get a teaching job for the 2011-2012 school year. Lead me to the right district. Help me to be prepared for it. Help me to be able to impress the people that I work with as subs that I will be able to make the contacts that I need to get this job. Father, I leave this in Your hands knowing that You can provide anything. Show me what I need to do to be ready. Bless me with a teaching job, Oh LORD, AMEN

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:08 AM

God, I pray for the right teaching job for Heather at the right time. In Jesus' name. amen.

#3 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:35 PM

Jehoviah Jirah, I ask that You would prepare the way for me to get a teaching job for the 2011-2012 school year. Lead me to the right district. Help me to be prepared for it. Help me to be able to impress the people that I work with as subs that I will be able to make the contacts that I need to get this job.

Father, I leave this in Your hands knowing that You can provide anything. Show me what I need to do to be ready.

Bless me with a teaching job, Oh LORD,

AMEN

Father I ask that You would help Heather to find a good teaching job where You would have her to be, and may she be a blessing to others. I ask that You would lead and guide her to the right district. In Jesua name. Amen.

#4 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:10 AM

LORD, I ask that You would help me to be prepared when the job that You have for me come open. Guide me as I prepare my resume, portfolio, etc to be ready. Help me to find the things from when I have taught in the past that I need for this. Help me to be ready when the job comes up. LORD, help me to wait on You. You know how badly I want to be able to find this job so that C can get out of his job and be self employed again. Help us to trust You to make this happen. AMEN

#5 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 10:02 AM

Father, I ask that You would help me to be prepared. Help me to make the time that I need in order to be prepared. AMEN

#6 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 10:56 AM

God, Prepare Heather and let her prepare herself. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#7 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 03:17 PM

Father, I thank-You for the time I have had to sub. I thank-You for the time in the classroom to reinforce the desire to get back into the classroom. Guide and direct me as I prepare my resume, portfolio and website for this. Help me to be ready when the job You have for me comes open. AMEN

#8 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 04:42 PM

God, How earnestly Heather desires to teach. Please give her a good teaching job. Thank You for giving her the gift of teaching. Use her to be a light in the classroom and to lead many students and coworkers to Christ. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#9 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:29 AM

Father, be with me as I start filling out an application for today. Be with me as I work on samples to be able to show on interviews today. Guide me and direct me to those things which I need to put into these. LORD, You know the job that You have planned for me. Help me to be ready for it. AMEN

#10 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:13 AM

Father, be with me as I continue to prepare to teach. Help me to be able to find the right one. LORD, give me the direction. Help me to be prepared when the job comes up. Help me to have the right things prepared. Give me wisdom. Help me to know those things that they are looking for that I will be able to show them I can do the job. LORD, help me to make the right contacts. Help me to interact with the right people that they will be able to see who I am and that this is what You have called me to do. Help me to be faithful to Your calling on my life. AMEN

#11 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 10:27 AM

God, Your will be done in Heather's life. Give her peace. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#12 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:52 PM

Father God ,bless wilson with your favor may she be filled with your presence others will notice and really like her teaching..This will lead to a full time teaching position ..It only takes one person that can open up doors and take you under there wing and guide you ... Jesus send that person into Wilson life ..let them feel your holy spirit and goodness through Wilson .Even if other have more experience or credentials ..let her find favor, open the door of opportunity Lord ...She will more than ready when the time comes ,give her peace in knowing you have her life planed just the way you want it ...We praise you Father God & we Thank you for making all things possible for your children..surely your goodness and mercy shall follow those that sever and praise you Lord ..In Jesus mighty name Amen

#13 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 09:48 PM

LORD, I ask that tomorrow You will help me to look over my work of the past days with fresh eyes. That You will help me to see anything that needs to be changed. That You will help me to be willing to start over again if I need to. Help me, LORD, to see this not with the eyes of an applicant, but with the heart of someone who wants what is best for the students. Father, be with me. Help me to get this application that I am working on finished. Let me be myself, but, Oh, LORD, please let me at least get an interview. AMEN

#14 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 12:28 PM

God, Prepare Heather for the students You will have her teach. Thank You that You will surely give her the right job for her. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#15 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 08:04 AM

Father, help me as I look over my application again. Help me to get everything ready to send it in. LORD, I truely believe You have put this desire in my heart. You have promised to give us the desire of our hearts when we delight ourselves in You. Help me to continue to delight myself in You. Father, You know my fears about how long I have been out of teaching and how hard it is going to be to break back in. LORD, it is not too hard for You. Give me the opening. Help me to cast my fears on You. Perfect love casts away all fear. You have the perfect love. Cast away my fear. AMEN