29 replies to this topic

#16 sheila

sheila

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 11:54 PM

Dear Lord Please be with the people, men, women, children, the very young, the elderly, the sick. Protect them as Hurricane Katrina passes through. The power of nature is truly awesome, but it is also fearful in its reality. Let those at risk be safe, give them strength and courage, let them help each other, please prevent loss of life. As well as people, there will be animals caught up in this ferocious hurricane, let them know what to do to be safe. Amen

#17 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 01:22 PM

Father, please comfort and provide for those without a home. Bring encouragement and rays of hope. I pray that you would lead people out of despair and devastation. Please send Help! Thank you for your children working together to care and provide for eachother. I pray people would rise up and bless one another. Thank you God for your unfailing love. In Jesus name I pray.

#18 powerofprayer

powerofprayer

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 07:58 PM

Jesus, I pray that You will be with the people affected by this storm. Stand by them and let them know that You are there.

#19 In His Name

In His Name

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 08:07 PM

Father God, We know that You are so much bigger then this storm and the damages. We pray that this will be used for Your glory Lord and that more people will come to know of Your saving grace. Touch all that are helping and working. Give the families that are well the deisre to get in touch with the people that care about them. Protect the people working on the rescures and the repairs, keep them healthy and strong. In the mighty name of Jesus Amen

#20 clara39

clara39

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 09:00 AM

Dear Heavenly father, My prayers go out to all those who are suffering from this terrible storm Lord.I pray there needs will be met Lord.I pray that all the families will be reunited Lord.I pray that you will comfort the families who have lost everything and that they will feel our countrys love for them Lord.I have been there Lord ..I have lost my home and knew where nothing was going to come from LOrd and you were there to help me.So I come to you Lord and lift these families up to you in prayer.God Bless each and every child Lord and help them find peace and a new home blessed by you. Amen

#21 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 02:23 PM

Jesus, please give President Bust wisdom and guidance during this difficult time. Stengthen him and sutain him. Please help people to come together in love and care for eachother. Thank you for the love that people are showing. Please provide relief for the surivors. Provide food, water, clothing, homes, and everything they need. Please protect all the little children who are going through this tradgedy. I pray that people would not lose heart or mind. Be near O God! We need you now. Please help people to seek you in this. Please help us not to turn away from you. I pray that our faith in you, in who you are would grow stronger every day!

#22 eric

eric

PrayWay.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 06:13 PM

Lord God, We continue to life up New Orleans and all who have been affected by the hurricane. Father thank you for all the lives that were spared. Lord the people who are still in New Orleans need your help. We don't understand why this tragic event has occured, but we know you are still the Lord and you have not forsaken us. Father have mercy upon our land and touch the people who have been so deeply impacted. Draw them to you. Prepare the way that the people may receive the supplies and the help that they need. We ask it in Jesus' Name - Amen

#23 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 06:31 PM

Lord God, We seek Your assistance in this dire time of need all along the Gulf coast. Help the leaders in this country be united in their organziation. Grant Your wisdom to these people, that they in turn can help rescue the so many that are suffering right now. Thank You for the workers who are trying to meet needs of so many diverse natures. Help us to figure out a way to draw together as a country. Protect people who are still wet and trapped in their homes, dear Lord. Bring them peace tonight and bring them through this trajedy. For so many who have lost contact with their familes, help them to find and locate them. Lead people together. So many are homeless tonight and it's hard to comprehend how to start over again. Be their home, Father. Give them rest in You. Bless them with kindness tonight. Help them to experience You - the real You. Be their provider, Lord. Show to us Your mercy. Bless and watch over these whom suffering has been a full time job. Reveal Yourself, Lord. Bring forth Your love. In Jesus Name, AMEN!

#24 CathiJuarez

CathiJuarez

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 07:05 PM

Father GOD, I pray that you would just be with your children in this there time of need. I pray that you will open many hearts to you in this time of need. That they will see you in your glory will keep them and help them through. Father be with the children that are scared the old, the young, everyone. Father I pray that this brings all your children back to you. I have heard testimony on the TV that you brought them to safety. Please let that ring in the ears and hearts of all. And help it to bring your children home to you. Praise you father Thank you Jesus Glory and honor to you GOD the Father Praise your name Jesus Thank you Father GOD In Jesus name AMEN

#25 JN4

JN4

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 07:35 PM

I send my prayers and good wishes to the survivors of Katrina. God bless and console these people. My prayers also go out to all those who are working as rescuers and volunteers. May God be with them. JN4

#26 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 09:28 PM

Lord God, In this week since hurricane Katrina hit, so many have lost their lives and for those who have lived...so many obstacles surround their very existence. Dear Jesus, we lift up all those directly affected by this catastrophe. Help people to find their lost loved ones. Help people find the provisions they need. Lead them on, as they are now on a very new and different path than where they were a week ago. We lift up all the rebuilding that needs to happen in the near future. Bring forth Your Everlasting HOPE and refresh us, Lord. Be present to the weary. Let them be comforted. Thank You for the help that is coming in from across the country and all over the world. Help the helpers and enable clear communication to exist among established leaders here. Grant Your gifts of discernment and direction that will be of benefit to all. We seek You in Your mercy, asking for Your blessings. Lord, also remember all the pets that have been left behind to fend for themselves. Pets are often our closest family members, so the loss of their lives will also be yet another significant loss ahead for people to deal with. Bring forth Your gifts, Father God, and open up hearts and minds, that many may be comforted by Your love. Help us, Lord. In Jesus Name, we come before Your Throne with our heartfelt prayers and concerns. AMEN!

#27 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 09:47 PM

Lord God, Remember Your people, so displaced and all over the country now. Help parents to find their children. Provide a way for them to be connected to loved ones once again. Reach into hearts filled with despair and bring them Your source of comforting LOVE. Establish for them a new beginning. Replenish the suffering with satisfication. Bring Joy to lives that are now so hovering on despair. Be merciful, Lord, and draw many many to You through this sad time. In Jesus Name, we lift up all our prayers in hope. AMEN!

#28 mclahns

mclahns

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2005 - 06:03 PM

:) Dear Lord,i wanno pray for all those who have lost thier lives,those who have lost their loved ones,their homes and all they've ever worked for.it's a painful reality but some how we've got no choice but to accept what comes our way.I pray dear father that you sooth them and offer them every opportunity they have to heal from their depression and for the lost souls i pray that you take control.we acknowledge you as Lord and that's why we keep runinng back to you.Lord you say if your people will turn from their sins and pray you O LORD will heal their land and that's exactly what we're asking for that you heal our land in Jesus name Amen.

#29 Walkinginpromise

Walkinginpromise

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 08:32 AM

I know it was the answered prayers of Gods people that this storm did in fact slow down - it was predicted that port arthur would vanish under water and although they did suffer a great blow they will recover - My home town of Lake charles took a pretty bad hit but again not what it would have been had this storm not slowed down - I just thank you God right now for not only your continued provision but you CONSTANT provision - I have not wanted or needed for anything - I thank you for all you do and have done - show us Father speak to our hearts so that in moving forward we hear only your voice - these storms are not just current events but are events with a purpose - help us to find your will... I ask a special blessing over all of those still on the coast grant to them patience I speak unity over the entire coast may this not only draw us close to you but closer together - we are crippled as a country but where two or more are gathered in your name there you are and we know that in you no matter the circumstance the victory is ours - Father God I know many people have removed you but as believers we know that without you not only are we nothing but are also without defense - I pray for those in positions make decisions I pray that you are put back where you belong, in man we cannot stand but in God we will always trust - please watch over everyone who will be returning home - I love you God AMEN

#30 faithful_trusted_believer

faithful_trusted_believer

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 09:53 PM

I just want to pray that you keep on blessing the lives of those most hurt by this hurricane. It has caused great loss and suffering. Please guide the lost to their families, find homes for those left without parents and bless all these beautiful people with your love and guidance. I ask that you see these people trough their pain and sorrow. Lift their spirits in your grace. In Jesus' name I pray Amen..