29 replies to this topic

#1 eric

eric

PrayWay.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 03:50 PM

Father God, We pray that you would intervene in this severe situation forming on the coast of the US. We ask that you would spare the lives of people in New Orleans and other areas impacted by the hurricane. We pray that you would reduce the force of the winds, and have mercy upon this land. We ask it in Jesus' Name

#2 winkink

winkink

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 04:11 PM

Dear Lord, please be with all the people in the path of Hurricane Katrina. Help them all get out of its path safely and please spare everyones lives. We pray Father God that you will intervene and protect peoples lives and property. We pray for protection in the name of Jesus....Amen

#3 JN4

JN4

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 04:20 PM

My prayers and thoughts are with the people in the path of this storm. May God protect them and keep them safe. JN4

#4 hvnsentangel38

hvnsentangel38

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 04:43 PM

Father God in the name of Jesus Christ,I come before your throne and ask you to help spare the lives of your children.Please Father God have mercy upon them and please stop that hurricane!!Jesus Christ commanded the wind to stop and the waters to calm down and they did.I ask for a huge miracle to happen.I have faith and I believe anything is possible, if you ask in the name of Jesus Christ. We ask you to make it stop in it's tracks, in the name of Jesus Christ.Make it turn around in a complete circle and just make the waves stop.Stop these tormented winds and all of this danger in the name of Jesus Christ.Anything is possible if you have faith and believe and I am asking all of my brothers and sisters in Christ to pray with me Father God,we ask you to come and forgive us for all of our sins,have mercy upon us all, pour out your precious Holy Spirit upon each and everyone of us, we are your children. Father God please come and renew your covenant with us.Don't hide from us any longer,we love you, we thank you, we praise you, we worship you, and you alone!!We lift up our hearts, our bodies, our minds, and our souls to you, Father God.Help us all in the name of Jesus Christ, come and deliver us from all evil.Father God you have done so many miracles through me and I'm asking for this one to happen, so the whole wide world will know that you are here and that you are alive.So they will have faith and believe as I do.You have never refused one of my prayers, you always answer each and everyone, so here I am coming to you once again father God. I humble myself to you and ask you in the name of Jesus Christ to let your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.Bring peace,love,happiness,healing abundance,prosperity,wealth,allof the good to us your children and remove all of the bad.cast satan and all of the evil Spirits and his followers. down into the deepest recesses of hell forever.We love you,we thank you and we praise you.I believe it shall be done in the name of Jesus Christ. Love,Pastor Rhonda

#5 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 05:19 PM

Dear God What about my mother? She is left there! Please keep her safe dear God. Thank you that my brother and sister-in-law left. I pray for the rest of my friends and family who decided not to leave. Lord, I ask your grace and mercy upon this region and all those who are impacted by this storm. In Jesus' Name. AMEN

#6 mssandidge

mssandidge

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 06:02 PM

A prayer of protection and endurance for every single soul that lies in the path of Hurricane Katrina tonight. A prayer for New Orleans and all the communities that lie along the Gulf Coast tonight. Protect your lambs dear Lord from the raging winds and rushing waters. Guide them tonight into a promised land to be with You and be held safe in your arms. God does not send more than you can bear. It is written and it is promised by our faithful father God. He will protect His children. I Jesus name I pray. Happy Birthday Mom. This would be your 49th birthday. I know that this year is the best birthday that you have ever had. You now possess knowledge that is unknowable in this world. You are closer to that eternal light that we all long to be one with. I look forward to seeing you again. I am glad that you have Grandma Annette to guide you into your journey. Please do not mark your first birthday after your passing with the world's most devastating hurricane on record.

#7 Ramona

Ramona

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 07:13 PM

Father God I ask you to spare the people that are in the wake of this storm,Father God I ask fo your mercy to granted and let this storm die down.Father God there are many lost people that are in the path of this storm Father I pray for you to have mercy upon them.Father God again I ask you just to move and speak peace unto this storm for the sake of all those that are due to take a direct hit,Please Father let this storm die out In Jesus Name Please Father have Mercy on and fo your children In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

#8 lian

lian

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 07:49 PM

Father, i join my prayer with the others, I read at Yahoo that it's already happened. I don't know whether it's still happening, God, but may You protect all the New Orleans people in the path of these hurricane, especially the street people, may the shelters provided enough for all the people needed. I also pray for just-greta's mother. Let no harm happen to her. in Jesus Christ we all pray

#9 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 08:29 PM

Lord God, I join with the all these prayer warriors here, seeking You in midst of this impending hurricane. Be merciful, Lord! The promise of devastation and destruction is rapidly approaching. Keep watch over Your people, Lord. May this storm bring people to You, and not from You. Calm this storm and direct it away from land, according to Your will. We fear the outcomes, Lord, yet still, Your will be done. Help us and sustain us, Lord. Be close to each person that is trying to safely flee this storm. And I join with Lian, praying for those stuck behind, unable to leave for whatever reason. Keep watch over these lives, and let no harm come to them. Protect us in our time of anxiety, Lord. We seek and bring these prayers before You in the name of Jesus Christ, AMEN!

#10 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 08:35 PM

Jesus I pray that you would protect and provide for the people in this area. I pray that you would calm the wind and the waves. Send your angels to surround the people who are still there. Father, I pray for the best case scenario and not the worst case. Jesus, we need your mercy. Please have mercy on you children. We cry out to you for help. Please deliver these people. I add my voice to the many who are praying and I ask this in Jesus name.

#11 sadiella

sadiella

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 08:43 PM

Father - you are aware of every situation, be what your people need right now. Father protect them and give them the supernatural strength they need to surpass this storm physically, mentally and spiritually. Let them know you are near and that you hear their cries.

#12 nightsong

nightsong

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 09:43 PM

Lord, I ask you to intervene, and cause hurricaneKatrina.to cease Lord you said in your word, that you would have your way in the whirlwind and the storm, and the clouds are the dust of your feet. We know that death and destruction is not your will. So, have your way, and still this storm. Protect all the people, and their properties Lord. I bind this storm and in the name of Jesus command it to be still. Lord you said you give us power over all the enemy, and nothing shall by any means harm us. This is my prayer tonight, in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

#13 prasanna

prasanna

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 09:46 PM

dear father lord,we pray for your grace on the coasts of us.you are a miraculous lord and soothing lord please help the people and save each and every child in new orleans and also smooth the hurricane and show your mercy lord please lord save your people,you are a miraculous ,gracious, precious lord and each and every life is important to you and save all your children in jesus name we pray ,amen.

#14 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 06:37 AM

Lord God, Help brace the people who were unable to leave low areas. Not everybody has a way out physically. In New Orleans, the superdome top is compromised... Lord bless the people and be ever present. Have mercy and interecede. Bring miracles through this duration of the storm. Let people come to know You, in this hurricane storm that is now upon the south east of the u.s. Thank You, Jesus! AMEN!

#15 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 08:38 PM

Lord, Thank You for intervening in a BIG WAY with regards to this huricane. New Orleans has suffered, but the eye did not greet this city directly. The superdome this morning was threatening to loose it's roof, but only a piece came off. Thank You, Lord, for it's power is now down to a "1" category. For calming the winds and steering people through to safety, we thank You. Lord, You know how this storm is not yet over. And even if the impact was not as strong in New Orleans, so many other areas have suffered additionally. Lord, for the people who live in all these areas being affected, we lift them up to You. God, please come bless those who suffer. Let Your light draw people into Your Presence. Guard and protect people from all evil. May this experience help people to find You, and may they come to know You - the Good Shepherd. In Jesus Name, AMEN!